Pumpkin Patch. {October 19, 2012}

My apologies for this unplanned hiatus, but I promise I'm making progress! 
I've bellied up to the desktop, determined to get caught up as one of my
many goals for the New Year. 
I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday~ we surely did with our little babes!  Reagan is such a fun age right now (I think I say that every year) and having our new little Scarlett makes our family feel so complete.  I have been swimming through folders in Lightroom and my desktop, trying to narrow down, edit, and get our family pictures caught up now that all the decorations are back in the attic.  I know that I'm to blame, since I never seem to put the camera down, but it's so hard!  Reagan parrots me when she talks to her sister... "Starwett! Stop being so tyute!" (that was "cute") but seriously!  Twenty times a day I just can't stand it how sweet they are I just have to pick up the camera.  It's crazy how quickly they grow and change... To watch this big sister mature in hyper speed with her new role, takes my breath away.   I love her eagerness to learn.  You can just see the discovery sweep across her face when we touch on a new subject for her.  And her pride when she recites every last detail I taught her from the day before.  Not to mention Scarlett, who everything is a 'first of something' right now and Reagan is thrilled to reverse the roles and get to teach her everything she knows ; )  It's so amazing what sponges they are right now.  I cannot image a better job than being a mommy~  I know I'm lucky enough to have found my passion in photography, but it's a far cry from taking care of these sweet little souls.
 
Oh. Didn't expect to sit down and write that at almost 2 in the morning... 
I guess I really do have some blogging to do : ) 
I'll let my camera do the rest for tonight...
 
Our annual trip to the pumpkin patch for Reagan's birthday~ As a family of 4 this time : )


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket









Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Post a Comment

Visitors

ds1
ds1

Blog Archive

-

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP