Last fall zoo trip {October6, 2010}

Photobucket

Hey!

So I have been a tad busy lately and it has been everything in my power to get some posts up.  There is still a lot on my desktop but after finishing up the last couple weddings, I chose to reward myself with not a pedicure, but blog time.  Just a little.  I am dying to post the cruise, which is next, but I just CAN'T post out of order.  So, here's our last zoo trip- and the cruise will be next to follow ; )



The penguins were the highlight this trip.  We must have just missed feeding time because they were SO active!  Most of them were in the water the whole time- I had no idea they were so fast.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I want one of these curly willows one day, never seen one like it... Mom even broke a branch off to bring it home and grow one (I told her we could get arrested) but we left it in the car and it cooked.  She can grow anything from a cut somehow.  She has beautiful curly willows in her yard that she cut from her sister's house in Nevada.  Yes, she flew home with branches in a cup, and they are now big beautiful trees 10 years later.
Photobucket



Oh, my baby : )  This is so her.  She's always off-roadin' it.  Anyway to get off the sidewalk into... well, anything else.  When we even walk into Wal-Mart she has to walk through the planters collecting rocks.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Does this not kick butt!?  I love my new macro lens can you tell!!!
Yeah baby!  Itching for newborn toes and wedding bands : )
Photobucket


LOVE this one.  Such a perfect two year happy-baby picture...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Be back soon...
Photobucket

Post a Comment

Visitors

ds1
ds1

Blog Archive

-

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP