Christmas Card Shoot. {December, 2012}

For our annual Christmas card, I always try to have a family picture and one of just the kids.  This year I didn't think the kids picture would ever happen!  So I was feeling brave on a beautiful 75 degree day in the middle of December and thought I would try it.  Alone.  Any photographer knows this wasn't the smartest thing, but I approached it not expecting much and WOW was I surprised.  I hit Scarlett's feeding and nap schedule just right, clothes changed, Reagan's hair fixed, camera set, and a miracle happened. 
This sweet little picture of my babes. 
I could NOT have been more proud of Reagan, holding her little sister.  Which is what amazed me the most.
I will admit, I left that park feeling a little like Super Mom ; )  


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love this picture {Reagan was smiling at her sister... who was on my hip : ) }

Photobucket

Photobucket

Post a Comment

Visitors

ds1
ds1

Blog Archive

-

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP