My Favorite Season! {December 1, 2012}

Photobucket

Decorating for Christmas is so much more fun with kids!
Reagan wanted to hear where all the ornaments came from and the story behind them.  Her favorite by far though is the Christmas village.  I love starting traditions for my babes : )

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These two were so cute laying under the tree. 
Reagan was telling her sister how much she loved her...
"I wuv you as high as the sky! I wuv you to the moon and back! I wuv you wite daddy wuvs chotowate!" And I jumped in and said "We love you as much as birthday parties!"  
She came to a screaching hault, turned to me and said "Woah mommy, not dat much." 
I just knew she was kidding... "Reagan! We don't say say that, we love each other more than anything."
"Well mommy... I wuv her, but NOOO way more dan a dood birfday party."
Cracked me up... guess we all have our limits ; )

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Post a Comment

Visitors

ds1
ds1

Blog Archive

-

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP