Reagan's 4th Birthday. {October 21, 2012}

Photobucket

Reagan had so much fun at her party this year : ) 
The weather was great, and all the kids really got into decorating their pumpkins.  My brother in law held Scarlett for me (she slept the whole time!) so I could actually be involved in the party and get behind the camera some too.  Huge bonus for me!  Every parent knows when you are the one organizing a disorganized party, picking up the camera is hard to make happen, but we got it done. ; )
  Up until a few days before, all I had was the cake ordered and decorations.  Had no idea what to feed people, activity for the kids, or where to even HAVE the party.  Scarlett was only born a few weeks earlier, and I didn't have the strength to even worry about my lack of planning.  I have to say, two is very different than one.  Your lack of sleep can be made up during the day when you only have one child, buuut when the second comes... forget it.  I'm happy to say though, now that Scarlett is 3 months old, we are on a much more normal schedule now~ she is such a good baby! ; )   
So the party... I decided my mom's house, made this quick card after having Reagan write it for me (so happy with it!), texted it to every one's phone since it was last minute, and had my mom pick up some pumpkins on the way home the night before.  Everything came together great and I was just as happy as Reagan. 
Photobucket

Photobucket

A tradition for us... The birthday morning picture.  Interrupted by a sneeze.

Photobucket



Photobucket

Scarlett and her Uncle Troy (who's about to become a daddy tomorrow!) 
His wife Kristina is being induced tomorrow, January 3rd, to have their first... little miss Kinsley.  We are so excited for them!

Photobucket

Reagan did a great job with her pumpkin. 
It was so cute seeing all the kids focusing on their work, you can tell they put in their all.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Reagan and Ivy, the birthday girls.  Ivy's 1 year older : )

Photobucket

Photobucket

I was so proud of my girl opening her presents.  She wanted to make sure to include all her friends while she opening things, letting them help her (but made sure to tell them they couldn't take them home, haha!) and made sure to thank everyone right then for each gift.  I remember her opening one gift and saying "Ooooh!!! I wuv it!!! I have always been wanting one of these!!!" (It was a game she had never seen before) cracked me up.   

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

New bike from her mommy and daddy, all smiles : )

Photobucket

After gifts, most of her friends left and we headed down for s'mores by the pond.  My only regret that day was not starting the party earlier.  The kids had more fun than I expected painting pumpkins and it just got too late for everyone to stay (on a Sunday night) for the bonfire.  The fam had fun though, and next year we'll probably do the same thing but plan a little better~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Post a Comment

Visitors

ds1
ds1

Blog Archive

-

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP