Alden and Allie's Birthday Party {May 8, 2010}

Photobucket

LOVE his front door... even though the steps are falling apart.  It adds character!

 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



MAX - MAX - MAX

What can I say.  I wanted to take him home. 

His Dad Jason works with Alden.  I actually knew him from helping shoot his wedding a few years back.  He and Shelly are super nice people... and I can't WAIT to get this little heartbreaker Max back in front of my camera someday : ) 

 
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

This picture was taken after 8, and Reagan had HAD IT at that point... Ah well, we got one with the other 2 neices though- SOOO cute!
Photobucket

Photobucket

The cake was the logo for Alden's business (Details Wheel Repair, I'll be seting up a website for him soon I hope)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Jana & Tracey  – (5/23/10, 7:19 AM)  

I just don't understand how it is possible you make everything in your portraits look SO GORGEOUS! Alden's front door is absolutely beautiful with her "ooh" expression! I LOVE IT!

Post a Comment

Visitors

ds1
ds1

Blog Archive

-

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP