The Zoo with Nani and Aunt Ashton {April 14, 2010}





We have an old Lion King book that Reagan likes me to read to her.  I say Mufasa's name like Scar says it in the movie, when he whispers it to his little side-kicks and they say "oooh, say it again!"  (If I remember correctly)   Now when she sees the book, or any lion including this one at the zoo, she says "Shah-shaaah..."  
 Her own little version : )


Go ahead,
whisper it... "Shah-shah"




This was the coolest thing ever! 
We loved feeding the giraffe, but their tongues are nasty slimy!


She's saying bye-bye to the elephant : )




Reagan LOVED the penguins.  

Because we were there so early, no one else was there and she RAN the length of the tank, trying to catch up with the penguins.  She would stop at the end and after the 3rd run, she just looked at me with her wrinkled brow so confused why they wouldn't just HOLD STILL!

This is per Paw-Paw's request.  His girls on the dragon.


"Uuuummmm...  Nani?   
Please don't drop me!"

(As she dangles over the vulcher's bed)


 








Megan –   – (5/7/10, 6:39 PM)  

haha I LOVE it when she says " sha shaaaaa" ! Its way too cute :)

-- I swear I check your blog like I check my facebook ! ( which is daily) .. I just love it !

Post a Comment

Visitors

ds1
ds1

Blog Archive

-

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP