Busy April...

First we were on the cruise from Sunday to Sunday, April 1-9, up early for work the next week, and then my computer died. (we had to get a new one) So I hadn't updated my blog from the cruise yet. The weekend after the trip was consumed with the unpacking I hadn't done, washing tons of laud-e-ary, and painting the new doors we got for the house. Then, the weekend of the 20th we went to Hilton Head with Pete's mom and now (April 28-30) we have tons of house projects going on! Friday night, Pete's dad, Troy and Josh came over and helped install the 3 new back doors. Saturday, Pete and I tore up our old wood floor in the living room, packed it up in the bed of his truck, and started laying the new pergo floor in the entry and living room. AND SUNDAY will we consumed with finishing up the flooring! YEAH! It looks so much better though...

Post a Comment

Visitors

ds1
ds1

Blog Archive

-

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP