Reagan - 18 months {April 21, 2010}




This is such a fun age.


Photobucket




Don't get me wrong, she's not the easiest to photograph at 18 months, like ANY other child.  
She isn't always deaf to the sound of her name, just when my camera is involved.



This cracks her up, just like a girl.  She won't catch the ball, just ducks and laughs... loves to kick though. 
Maybe she'll play soccer like her Mommy and Daddy one day?!
(yes, it's been a long time)







Photobucket


The most beautiful clouds, and the BRIGHTEST double rainbow I've EVER seen.  It looked like I could ride down the road a mile in either direction and get me a pot o'gold. 
Good things are sure to come : )

Post a Comment

Visitors

ds1
ds1

Blog Archive

-

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP