Pay Day {May 28, 2010}


After all the work...

She'll be gone tomorrow.

I am so happy with the way everything turned out on the Braddock house.
We always say you can't get emotinally attached, but I will miss this one.

I told Junior a few times during the renovation I wanted to move back in (just kidding of course) and he'd tell me I never to come back, WE'RE SELLING IT.  : )   I know I know... It's just cool to see a place you lived in have all new stuff. 
Someday we'll build and get to do this all over again! 

sara Beth –   – (5/30/10, 6:47 AM)  

The house looks AMAZING! Congratulations on selling it.

iversarah  – (5/30/10, 8:44 PM)  

Looks great! Nice job! Congrats on selling!

Post a Comment

Visitors

ds1
ds1

Blog Archive

-

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP