Birthday Girl!!! {October 21, 2010}

I have had quite enough of this. I am officially the most behind blogger, and I can't make the time to do it. Every time I'm at the computer, there is something else higher on the list. I only made myself start this post because my other computer is running a batch on the wedding I just completed. There were the fall weddings, and all their editing and album designing, then Christmas cards and orders, get the new site up and running someday, and think about advertising... That's the most important one! I love staying busy, and I would like it to stay that way! A facebook page for Viva is on the list to do now- for business promotion. Referrals have been wonderful, and I would like to take it a step further with advertising once I decide what route to take.


So, I was thinking how pitiful it would be to post pumpkin pictures after Christmas. Wow.
So here goes Reagan's birthday- trying to catch up.  I just can't skip them!  : )


THE BIG 2!!!
This was taken right after my new 2 year old woke up on her birthday. 
She slept with her number 2 from the bathtub the night before.

Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

All the ladies had a birthday cake for the Muffin first thing in the morning : ) 
We sang and she had Christy blow out her candles.  (Her arm is around Christy's neck, 'directing')
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



She loves going out to pick berries off the tree in the play-yard. 
All the dogs run around like crazy and she loves it.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Next up was Reagan's favorite place.  The Elmo store (aka BuyBuyBaby) 
We decided to spend the day going to all her favorite places, so this was a must.

Photobucket

Then lunch at her favorite (mine too) Firehouse subs.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



THEN... THE PUMPKIN PATCH! 
We took her last year for her birthday and thought we would keep up the tradition.  SO much fun this year.  We left with 4 pumpkins- a Mommy, Daddy, Baby and a big family one.  I let the big one sit outside too long to use it for cooking, but next year I will plan on it for my pumpkin cake.   Makes me hungry just thinking about it.

Photobucket




Oh wow.  She's so cute I can't stand it- love her little round pot in this picture.  : )

Photobucket

Photobucket


I just melt when I see this picture.  We were trying to get her picture here and Junior was getting her situated.  The look on her face... ahhhh... she loves her Daddy, listening so intently.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



This is how she says "2" now with her little fingers. 
When we ask her how old she is or how many graham crackers she wants... always "two!"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

"Liddah wuh, BIH wuh!"

Photobucket


After her nap we headed for the Dairy farm down the road, and met up with Uncle Alden and Aunt Ashton.  This was the first year the farm was open to the public with the corn maze, petting zoo and lots of fun kids stuff.  Reagan loved it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

THIS was fun.  She sat in here for maybe a half hour, and loved being buried.  Boy was she dirty though.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket



Whew.  All in a day.  I think she had a pretty good birthday. 

We had her birthday party at the park that weekend with family and a few friends.  Her favorite place to play with her favorite food on the menu... PIZZA! 

Here's her invites : )







Photobucket

Jana & Tracey  – (12/21/10, 6:55 PM)  

WELL! It sure looks like I'm going to need to place an order! I see several I HAVE TO HAVE! I love you all to PIECES! Nani :)

Post a Comment

Visitors

ds1
ds1

Blog Archive

-

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP