Pinecamp in the fall {November 2010}

Photobucket

We all went out to Mom's house for her birthday, we love it out there. 
I love the thought of Reagan being able to go out and run and explore in her own backyard. 
Someday we'll have some land.  : )

Photobucket

Photobucket

So here's our Christmas card shoot.  Had I not just done a family portrait from the beach, I would have one of these in the lab right now.  I love them!  And the cards came out really cute, hope you all got one  ; )


Photobucket


Our Christmas card, front and back...





Photobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Baby Widget!

Mom's new baby... she is the cutest little 1/2 lb turd you've EVER SEEN!

Photobucket

Oh. My. Gosh. : )
Reagan LOVES the Widgey!

Photobucket

Photobucket

A tradition out at Pinecamp.  Target practice.


Photobucket



I had a nightmare a few days before, that someone armed broke in our house.  It made me remember how long it's been since I've shot anything besides a camera, and realized I needed a refresher course.  For this round I joined in with the guys to brush up.  We keep ours out of reach and not chambered of course, but heaven forbid we needed protection and Junior wasn't home...
I can't even think about it. 
I'm smart enough to know that screaming wouldn't get me very far though. 
I shot pretty well, on target every shot!  Don't mess with this chick!  : ) 
Very Olivia Dunham, right?  Ha!
Ooooh. So scaAAary... I know...
Photobucket



Photobucket

Til next time...  Chow!

Photobucket

Post a Comment

Visitors

ds1
ds1

Blog Archive

-

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP