Carnival Cruise Part III {October12, 2010}

Brace yourself.  It's okay, you can come back if you just don't have time right now.

This post just HAD to be a long one though. 

Oh and SO good ; )




Photobucket


We all met for breakfast in the formal dining room before we split for our day on the island.  The three of us went with Connie for a ferry ride and day at the beach at the Blue Lagoon.  Tracy, Allie and her parents went snorkeling. 
Dad thought about leaving the boat. 
He shocks us all after breakfast when he said he was going to get off and explore. Not 10 minutes later I passed him getting back off the elevator.  He actually got to the gangway, just off the boat and turned around when he saw how far it was just to get a cab (he can't be on his feet that long.)  So I guess he technically got to see the island!   HA!
The view was probably better from his reading spot in the lounge though. 
Suited him just fine, but MAN was that hysterical!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Waiting for our ferry ride : )

Reagan was so excited to ride on a little boat.

She always points out things that are the same in big and little- "biiiih boah, liddah boah!" (boat)
At dinner, it's "bih spooh, liddah spooh"  "bih for, liddah for" (fork)  and "bih tuh, liddah tuh"
That last one was cup.  She still can't say her K's and hard C's, so they sound like T's. 
So now when she tries to tell me something I have to de-code... 'switch the t with a k, unless it is a t, and account for the second half of the word missing more than likely... no problem...?!' 

I usually do know exactly what she's saying, and she's not that far off- it's just really cute : )

Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket



Can't you just hear it?  "OOOH!  WOWEEEEE!"

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket



I don't think I need to say it-
Photobucket

Here either-
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


We debated on making this trip to the Blue Lagoon.  It was kind of expensive, but I REALLY wanted pictures on this beach.  We came here years ago and it was so beautiful, I just had my heart set on Reagan's 2 year portrait taken in her little while Polo by the water. 
I looked at it as paying a 'session fee' with a free photographer ; )

This is one of my favorites. 
It really looks like her little dainty self.

Photobucket

Photobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucket





PhotobucketPhotobucket


We got lunch with our trip, and surprisingly it was a really good chicken sandwich.  We sat at the big teal picnic tables and Reagan threw food to all the seagulls.  There must have been 25 birds running everywhere, and came right up to you to get food.  Chasing them was fun too!

Photobucket



Oh!  Junior got pooped on! 
HA! 
I told you the birds were everywhere!  It wasn't as good as Teddie's though. 
 It would be hard to top that video...!

Photobucket
Photobucket




My perfect angel-  I know every Mom says that, but she really was sent from heaven, just for us,  
and I'm not just saying that.  : )

Photobucket

Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket

The day we were there, only one other ship was at the pier.  So the only people on the island were the people that rode on the ferry with us.  The main beach (cove actually) had blow up things floating in the water and rental stands, gift shop, just not picturesque.  We walked over the hill, no one was around, and this perfect little beach was waiting for us to play- with a beautiful view of the ocean unlike the cove side. 
WOW. 
 I would love to live there. 

Photobucket

Photobucket



This could have been the perfect portrait, if we could only get her eyes off the ground...

Photobucket



Baby coconuts!
One of the ladies that worked there had to inform me of this, and Reagan was all about the bih one and liddah one.  Sometimes it was the Mommy and the baby. The little one was the size of a quarter!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket



I have since printed a 12x36 panoramic portrait of this and my Mom has it hung in her dining room- 
 it is SO pretty, and with the perfect frame.
: )  Her girls!

Photobucket

Photobucket




Photobucket



Connie LOVED it... All she wanted to do was read in a hammock... Reagan let her I promise!

Photobucket



PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket



We have a little Noah's Ark Little People set at home, with a Mommy and Daddy of all different animals.  She always has the animals kiss, since she likes it when her Mommy and Daddy do.  Aaaaahw! 
So first thing she did with these enormous chess pieces? 
KISS!   (we actually call it a 'tiss')

She makes the most 'melt me' tissing noise too.

My cup runneth over.

Photobucket

Photobucket



Sometimes Reagan likes to be a two year old.

When she does, we can usually talk her out of it.  Her Daddy Junior is good at that.

This picture for me...  Priceless.

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

We got Reagan a pink Nassau shirt here at the straw markets... had to.
Photobucket



Photobucket


SO.  WOW.
I have NEVER experienced that type of humidity from the ferry ride, neither had my hair. 
I didn't know that was even possible.  Glamorous I know...

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket

Birthday GIRL!  (only a week away)
I thought she would clam up when they sang to her at dinner, but she really enjoyed it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket





Yeah.  This is I think, the most beautiful sunset. 



The way the light reflected off the water was just beautiful...




Photobucket

One more!  I know it's exhausting... but really, I could not have eliminated any more than this! 
Come on now!
Photobucket

Marti  – (12/5/10, 7:00 PM)  

Dude, your hair and my hair could be best friends. Those pictures of Reagan are priceless!

Post a Comment

Visitors

ds1
ds1

Blog Archive

-

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP