Giving Thanks {November 25, 2010}

What am I thankful for...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Still thinking...

 
Photobucket



 
Photobucket


Yep.

My family.

There's nothing like a sweet baby climbing in your bed to wake you up and snuggle.

: )

Photobucket


Thanksgiving this year.

Our Thanksgiving with Dad and Tracey is usually spent at the Double Tree for lunch.  This year, we went to Uncle Benny (Dad's brother) and Aunt Carol's to enjoy their INSANE spread of food.  I don't think the Double Tree had more pies than this woman, it was crazy!  We enjoyed food, family, and took a home-made pumpkin pie to go.  It was wonderful!   
Photobucket

Pinecamp Thanksgiving.

We have our dinner at Mom's house with the Hawkes family too, which is always a big group.  Junior deep-fried the turkey, which is always AWESOME, and everyone has their own expert dish they contribute.  The basic must haves, for me anyway... Mom's mashed potatoes and stuffing, Nana's perfect homemade rolls and pumpkin roll, and Ashton as been kicking up the mac-and-cheese the past couple years.  It's the best.  Reagan of course only ate a roll and crackers the whole night.  I couldn't even get her to taste the pumpkin pie, which she 'discovered' she liked the day I was throwing it out.  I made her more for Christmas. : )       

Our favorite thing over any other is family getting together. 

I look at this group, and realize how Junior and I are kindof responsible.  None of these people would have ever met if Junior hadn't taken me on a date 15 years ago.  

Pretty cool. 


PhotobucketPhotobucket

Christmas coming next!  : )

Photobucket

Post a Comment

Visitors

ds1
ds1

Blog Archive

-

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP