We've been waiting all year : ) {Christmas Eve 2010}

Christmas Eve!
Photobucket

Our favorite time of year...  Christmas.

Half of my attic is engulfed with Christmas decorations and I have more holiday dishes than I know what to do with.  We love it.  Everyone together, and for the first time in a while for Junior's entire family, grand kids and all. 

First stop for Christmas was Dad's house. 
(Reagan's first 'Dewey ride' was earlier that afternoon, before her nap- definite highlight!)

My favorite gift this year, hands down, was for my Dad.
I made albums last year for my Mom and Pete's Mom that were composited from Reagan's first year. 
I really had NO IDEA that my Dad would like it so much. 

So for his gift this year... "Reagan's first two years."

I made sure to focus on 'Paw-Paw' pictures when designing the pages, and printed a Coffee Table Book with my lab- I was thrilled. : )  
He loved it. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Our cousin Bonnie (Uncle Benny's daughter) just moved down recently and lives right around the corner from Dad's house.  She gave Reagan a little plastic snow globe that never left her side for about a week.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh Aunt Ashton.


She got Reagan a bunch of cute stuff...  Best of all was the dress up clothes.  And guess who's on the box!?  Too-Witz!  (aka: Snow White) 

Reagan has fallen madly in love with Too-Witz.  She even has a beloved watercolor picture in her room that my Mom gave us for Christmas a couple years ago.  It hung in my Mom's room as a child and I never imagined it being so special to Reagan.  Whenever we turn the movie on, she drags me in her room to point out
"Too-witzy now!  Two Too-Witzys now! Wow-wee!"

Photobucket


Uncle Alden, simply dashing in pink earrings.

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket




Photobucket



After dinner at Dad's, we go to the Hawkes house for dinner with the crew (Mom and Dave included.)  Aaron with his family, Dawn and the girls, Troy and Kristina.
And a muffin with her Mommy and Daddy : ) 
Photobucket

Becca and her boyfriend Kyle- he teaches dance, ballroom and such, at his parents dance studio and I hear he's pretty talented.  I am SOOO close to going up there for lessons.  Kyle has Becca taking ballroom dance, and I am looking forward to watching them practice this weekend. MAYBE I could get Junior to take it with me?!


My years of experience dancing might just make everyone there look bad...
HA HA!  Um... 'free-style' in the kitchen with Reagan is as good as it gets.  It's embarrassing, really.

I think in my next life I will become a dancer, this may just give me a head start.

Photobucket



Buddies : )

Photobucket


She loves Mason so much! I love the way she's looking at him is these pictures...



PhotobucketPhotobucket


One of my favorites

Photobucket

Christmas morning post coming tomorrow : )
xoxo


Photobucket

meg –   – (1/26/11, 12:14 PM)  

I love looking at your blog :) -- Im serious when I say I am a dedicated fan :) haha Reagan sure is growing up so fast & I love getting to see her everyday ! Love, Memmits!

Marti  – (1/26/11, 1:42 PM)  

Ummmmmm excuse me but those Christmas tree pics....SWOON! Oh, and I'm really embarrassed that I never sent you your Christmas card, I just seem to have misplaced it. So, if you get one in July it means I found it. :)

Tracey  – (1/27/11, 2:55 PM)  

UUUUmmmmmmmmmmm...isn't it tomorrow today ???? : )

Post a Comment

Visitors

ds1
ds1

Blog Archive

-

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP