Zoo trip - part 2 {May 19, 2010}

Photobucket


So here it is Megan. : )

I need to catch up on my posts, I know.  Poor Megan has been asking for weeks for this post to come up.  I plan on putting a couple in the next day and then I have some editing to do, so I may check out for a week. 

There are some GREAT pictures from swimming at Dad's house last week and also our beach trip the past couple days. 

We ACTUALLY got OUR family picture!  Yay!!! 
I have attempted this but always results in a catastrophe it seems.  It's hard to let go of the reigns, even if all they have to do is push the button.  I get the settings right, then the sun moves, or the composition isn't what I envisioned,  or Reagan DOESN'T want to cooperate.  AAAHHH!!! 
Well.  I planned out super cute clothes, and I've been dying to do this on the beach.  I MUST.  Our niece Becca was behind the camera and her sisters Tracie and Chelsea got Reagan's attention.  They turned out really great!  Becca did awesome- she's not afraid to snap away and gets her focus pretty good too. 
She has some interest in photography, wonder where that came from?

Sorry, I got off subject...  Back to the zoo trip. 
There will be some beach pictures coming soon though.  I'm so cited! 
And Megan's family session on the beach will be coming soon too!


The most awesomest zoo trip ever. It was just the 4 of us, and I sware the 3 of us could be sisters. Reagan had fun as usual and her favorite is absolutely, no doubt, the carousel.


Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket


Photobucket

oooh yeah Meggie.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is the cooperation level I was talking about when it comes to MY family pictures.  You know, it sucks when you can give everyone else good pictures, and then... puh.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
love it.

Post a Comment

Visitors

ds1
ds1

Blog Archive

-

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP