Pool party at Paradise {June 4, 2010}

Photobucket

The long awaited... Chris and Muffin shots! 
I think she kinda likes him...


So sorry for taking a while to get things posted lately.  I guess I'm running about a month behind on updating you on things, but, ahhh!  I just can't stop taking pictures!!! And then I just get further behind. 
I know.
I will just have a talk with Reagan tomorrow and tell her not to do anything cute for the next week and then maybe I could get caught up.  Ha.  It will eventually happen.

Oh-
I got the best video of her today doing her jibberish talking.  She carries on and on, making the same few sounds just in different pitches.  All the while her brows are moving up and down to 'emphasize' certain parts.
It's the best.  Soon to come. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dad had a pool party with all the barn-folk, and all his kids came too.  He tried to make this his birthday get-together but Alden luckily refused.  He said we never get to talk to Dad when the barn people are there, and boy was he right.  That's why we also ate at Carrabba's a few days before.  He just gets busy when he's cooking for THAT many people!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dad's "LOOK" we all know, with the glasses off the nose. 
He's not as mad as he looks : )

Photobucket

Chris and his Dad... could you tell?  He's a clone!


Photobucket
Photobucket

We escaped over to Kaki's old house (now the, umm, trophy house?) to play some pool.  Yeah right, Reagan just knocked some of the balls around.  It was fun, and she of course cried when we had to leave.
I will have to post about our step-mom Tracey sometime.  She has so many trophy's and such from her horse shows, that they have just chosen to fill the extra house with them.  Kaki and Granddad used to live here (it is attached to my Dad's house.)  They later moved back to Arizona and since have both passed away. 
I miss them all the time and wish they could have met Reagan. 
 Kaki would have loved her. 

 
I am in tears now.  I love her so much.

Yeah.  I will be doing a Kaki post soon. 



Back to the party... Sniff sniff-

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Stay close by! 
I will be posting a lot to catch up soon!

Post a Comment

Visitors

ds1
ds1

Blog Archive

-

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP