Me. {May 20, 2011}

Hey.
  I can't ever seem to blog, and it irritates me to sit down to work and see that tidy little line of 12 folders.  All patiently waiting for me to edit the pictures and upload to share.  Augh!  You WILL get them in order, so sorry for the wait, just busy.  I have had some wonderful sessions and weddings lately, and every time I come home after a shoot I'm all fired up for the next one.  I love it!  Okay I'm going to very humbly brag a little, because this is MY blog, but I have been kicking butt lately.  Anyone who's been in front of my lens knows that I am anything but predictable.  I NEVER know exactly where I want to shoot, and mostly let color and light direct me.  Sometimes flash, sometimes not- ALWAYS striving to shoot every session with fresh eyes.  Everyone has their strengths, and I'd never be able to let them shine if I only had "staple" poses.  Yuck.  I have to say that having gracious comments from the people I've had the pleasure of photographing has helped me evolve to who I am now, and I thank them for that. : )  I love hearing their stories, getting to know them and learning what makes them important to someone else in their life.  I would love to share the stories behind the pictures, and I will someday.  I just have to get a Viva blog started. 
There in lies the problem... 
Another project. 
Humph. 

Well... I have been making an effort lately to reach out and make more contacts with vendors, (churches, florists, caterers) because referrals are SO important and we love getting new clients!  Of course : ) 
I can't wait to see where we'll be in 3 years.  So exciting.

Back to work, and never a post without some muffin ; )






Savannah trip next : )
Photobucket

Sarabeth  – (5/22/11, 8:31 AM)  

of course you kick butt! seriously, i cant wait to see where you will be in 3 years either, but have no doubt you will be very successful and happy! LOVE YOU

Post a Comment

Visitors

ds1
ds1

Blog Archive

-

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP