Biltmore- Part 2 {April 8, 2011}

I love this face.  She makes me smile : )




The night before our trip, I was packing since we were staying the night, and I realized I didn't have a dress for Reagan. HUGE problem, since we were SURELY taking pictures of her in the garden. It was 8:30, and I called Junior to buy something quick before he came home. He bought about 6 Polo dresses for me to pick from, all cute, but we agreed on these two. They were PERFECT, and I just couldn't shut up about it all day. He did an awesome job, and of course magically got them on sale. Gotta love him : )







The greatest thing EVER... My IPad. It was an early birthday present form my dad, and Reagan LOVES it.  It has been a life saver on a few occasions.  She played her math game which kept her occupied while we did a quick tour of 'her tastle.' She does pretty good subtracting with small numbers which amazes me- and yet, she won't use the potty.
Go figure. She's still 2 1/2 so I'm not stressing yet, but... come on already!

Her favorite app right now plays tons of Disney clips from different movies. She loves the Too-Whitz video, and sings along with her. Her little voice is so cute I can't stand it.

"My wishing! my wishing!
for the one I wov, to find me! to find me!
today... TODAY!!!"








This is what Junior did half the time I was taking pictures, a fun game of chase the baby.  She thought it was hysterical, weather he was tired or not : )  He's a good sport, but he wants good pictures just a much as I do, if not worse.  Reason 847 I married him : )























She was so proud of her new dresses, excuse me...
"my pincess dess mommy!"  : )











Can't wait to go back in the fall.  Anyone in?
Photobucket

Marti  – (5/16/11, 7:12 AM)  

I love Biltmore, we've been a couple of times but my favorite place in Asheville is the Folk Art Center that is on the Blue Ridge Parkway...you have to got here next time you are in Asheville!

http://martismoments.blogspot.com/2010/09/my-favorite.html

Post a Comment

Visitors

ds1
ds1

Blog Archive

-

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP