Uncle Alden {January 29, 2011}

This is for you Uncle Alden... We love you.  And your "new" Caddy.

Photobucket

This has been Alden's dream car, a 64' Cadillac Deville.

Cars have always been my brother's life.  When we were kids he would say he was going to have his own limo someday, one of his many cars.  Nothing was ever "as is" though - he was going to drop it, bag it, and other lingo I don't really understand.  He has ALWAYS known his love, and has now grown a successful business doing what makes him happy.  He impresses me. : )

Alden has talked about getting a Caddy for a while, and he almost settled for a 67' Coupe because he couldn't find what he wanted.  Then one day this one drove right in front of him while he was trying to decide whether he should settle. It wasn't for sale, but he chased the guy down to talk him into selling.  After Alden promised to take care of his baby, he agreed. 

He's also been given visitation rights. 



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Alden LOVED these pictures (of course) and we're going to frame one soon for his house.  I'm sure I'll have  something up too, they have been some of my favs.  I'm sure we'll be shooting with his baby again-  Megan plans on finding the perfect dress for the occasion, maybe I can talk Ashton into it too.  We'll see.

Oh Vegas soon!  Less than 2 weeks!  Yay!

Til next time : )
xoxo
Photobucket

Post a Comment

Visitors

ds1
ds1

Blog Archive

-

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP