Snow Angel {January 10, 2011)

You know what will be hanging on my wall?!

I say that a lot I guess... What will I do when we have more kids?
Junior says we just have to get bigger walls since he won't let me recycle my frames.  Once something gets framed, it has to stay that way, it's forever a memory. 
When I want to frame something new, he says I just have to go shopping : )
Wish I could always take him up on that!

Photobucket


We have had the craziest weather.
The day after Christmas it snows and 6 days later it's 76 degrees. Then the snow returns a few days after that but in INSANE amounts- followed by sleet to make it icy and dangerous. Crazy I tell you! Snow in Augusta so heavy that EVERYTHING shut down. It was beautiful though, tucked away at home for the day.

Photobucket


Reagan wanted to go out in the snow so bad she couldn't stand it.  I had the coat from last year, hat and mittens (which I never thought I would use) but no pants or shoes suitable.  SO we improvised and put on 2 pair of fleece footed jammies, followed with slippers since shoes wouldn't fit on top.  Then we bagged them.  That's right, Wal-Mart shopping bags to waterproof her feet.  She was thrilled- and that's what we're here for : )

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Reagan playing at the barn with Bubbah (Dad's bozo champ)  on New Year's Eve- 76 degrees.  ? 

Photobucket


Photobucket


Our princess... 


Photobucket

Photobucket


"Daddy hole (hold) you!"
Melts him everytime.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Spring fever has hit me strong this year already.  I've started cleaning and despately want Reagan out riding her bike.  So does she.  We've planned a few trips for this year I am SO excited about!  I'll update you in the next post with some adorble new head shots of The Muffin : )
Til then!
xoxo


Photobucket

tied  – (3/30/11, 11:50 PM)  

You take the most beautiful pictures ever. And you have the most beautiful little girl ever. Look at all those smiles and the sparkle in her eyes. That's what make them so irresistible. Their genuine
sweetness, and tender kisses, little hands, and funny ways of saying things. The way they are the first to comfort you when you are crying. They are what we all really want to be. They are Heaven! I Can't believe she has gotten so big. I miss you guys all, Love Amber Hawkes Andersen

Post a Comment

Visitors

ds1
ds1

Blog Archive

-

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP