Our project... {thru March 2010}

This has been consuming any spare time that exists in our lives.
Our project house.
We bought this house, lived in it a couple years, and have rented it out the last 3 years.  We are giving it a COMPLETE overhaul and have it on the market for sale, and this lengthy process is almost over.  
New stuff:
Siding and windows
roof
All new doors, 6 panels indoors and all new exterior doors also
sheetroc in living room and kitchen (no paneling)
Tile in kitchen and both baths
ALL new cabinets, kitchen and baths
Tubs, tiled shower stalls, toilets, sinks, lighting
Carpet in living and bedrooms (installing next week)
Wood floors in entry and dining
Crown in living and kitchen
Paint, and a lot of it
Whole new house basically.
 
 

We would love to sell this house! 
So, to all our readers, please let people know about it!

Here are some of the numbers...
1400 sq feet
3 bedrooms, 2 baths
eat in kitchen (beautiful!)
fenced backyard
all new stuff listed above : )
 $130,000

I will be posting more pictures when the house is done, so just keep it in mind...

Trust me, I know it's hard to envision when I'm just showing naked walls, but it will be beautiful! 
We should be completely done in about a week.

I will be making a link on my top bar for some of our other properties.  I'll post when we have something for rent or sale, you never know who might know somebody!?!?!  And believe me,  Junior is the best landlord!

...Till next time  : )

Post a Comment

Visitors

ds1
ds1

Blog Archive

-

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP