Guess Who?... Part II {February 7, 2010}



I know I said forever ago that I would be posting more of these, but it is so hard to go back and do "old" pictures.  I'm glad I did though, pretty darn cute... : 0

Sorry to be repetative with yet ANOTHER highchair set of pics, but...
You see... when we're by ourselves, this is the best time for me to shoot.  She's happy with food, entertained, and contained.  Contained is the key word. 

 I know what people mean when they say it's hard to photograph thier own children. 
All of a sudden she goes deaf and doesn't hear my voice. 
And when I put the camera down, she is all ears. 

Go figure.    


Jana & Tracey  – (3/20/10, 6:20 AM)  

The funny thing is, from my experience with her in the chair, all those faces flashed by within about a 30 second flash - I have NEVER seen a kid with so many facial expressions! She will never need to speak a word, we know everything she's thinking.... :) POP!

Post a Comment

Visitors

ds1
ds1

Blog Archive

-

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP