Two and a quarter {January 28, 2011}

My baby's growing up!  I can't believe she'll be 2 1/2 in a few short months.  : )
We're ready to take on 2011, and have planned some fun trips for this year...

Photobucket




Things have slowed down after the holidays and now I'm bracing myself for a transformation. 
So get ready everybody. 
There's gonna be a new Tanner in town ; )
 
I have scheduled a trip to the largest photography convention
I know of, WPPI Las Vegas

I have heard about it for 12 years now, how completely eye-opening the whole experience can be. We have been chewing on this for the last year knowing it would be a must for the business, and a few weeks ago we finally booked the trip. We decided it would be best if Junior and Reagan stayed home, and put the extra money into more equipment. I REALLY want them to be there, but I will be in classes from 8am to 8 or 9 pm and visiting vendors in between. We agreed that occupying a 2 year old in Vegas wasn't the best spent time and with her sleep schedule, she'd be in bed at 6pm Nevada time. Not too much fun for us either.
So. I plan to soak up all I can for a few days, and will miss my family DESPERATELY while I'm away. I've never left Reagan before, and actually never been away without Junior like this either, it'll be strange for me. But exciting. Some of the Top Photographers in the World will be instructors, which are like movie stars for me I guess. Just researching their work has been inspirational, my head will surely be spinning after I leave class. I probably won't sleep a wink.

So this spring I plan for some new advertising and flexing my brain and Nikon a little more. I'm booking sessions for the spring, and I know I will be bursting to get out there and try new stuff. Thanks to all my family and clients for the support ; ) Great things are to come!

As for vacations...
A few years ago we inherited a time share from my grandparents. We've only used it once since then, but fully plan on getting into the swing of setting up trips a couple times a year.

First trip to... DISNEY WORLD!!!

We are scheduled for October, right at Reagan's 3rd birthday!  We have a condo set up for the seven of us for a week... Nani and Pops, Alden, Ashton, Reagan, Junior and I.
 I intend on becoming a Disney pro, so I will need help from all of you. If you have any tips to help in any way, we need them! Starting with purchasing park hoppers, or whatever you call them, I need help!  What site's are good, best place to book things... everything.  The only thing I do know is the Princess Dinner at the Castle is a must, and reservations have to be made months in advance. HELP! : )

We plan on taking a couple trips to Hilton Head, probably April and June.  These are the trips I plan on shooting clients and will plan for October too if I book those slots. 
Our zoo trips will continue as I suspect, and we have another Aquarium trip planned in a few weeks with Nani, Aunt TT and Megan.  They will be in Atlanta for a grooming convention and are going to spend the morning with us visiting Nemo ; )

Oh... for fear of posting without pictures... here's a little Muffin.
Enjoy.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

She's so irresistible.  We love her.


PS-
We LOVE comments!  I'm sure there are a few of you out there that enjoy checking in on us, so please let us know what you think... share the love!  ; ) 
Photobucket

Rachel  – (2/6/11, 5:46 PM)  

I found your blog via my husband (David Osborne - Osborne DJ Entertainment). He enjoyed working with you at a wedding a little while back. I enjoy your photos! As for Disney- make sure you use the fast passes. They rock! A friend of mine is a Disney travel agent. If you use facebook, look up Kim Bowers from "Off To Neverland" travel.
~Rachel
http://rachelosbornephotography.com

Mike and Wendy  – (2/7/11, 5:04 AM)  

I'm so jealous! Of the trips and the chance to develop your talents. Enjoy it now, because if you do homeschool, all free time goes out the window!

sarabeth  – (2/7/11, 5:11 AM)  

I can not wait to see Disney photos!!! Reagan is going to have so much fun!

Marti  – (2/7/11, 7:58 AM)  

Girl, my husband is dying to pick your brain with your editing. We are thinking of going to Disney in October too! Maybe November but definitely one of those months!

Meg –   – (2/8/11, 4:24 AM)  

I can't wait to go see NEMO with Muffin :) -- Oh & while you are gone, Pete is going to have to do what you do everyday... - BRING MUFFIN DOWN STAIRS TO SEE THE LADIES ! :) You are going to do awesome at that convention!! Although, you are already THE BOMB :) love yaaaa

-Meh-mets!

Post a Comment

Visitors

ds1
ds1

Blog Archive

-

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP