Reagan Baking {February 10, 2011}

One of Reagan's favorite places to be- standing in a chair right up at the counter.  She watches me cook everything, and she eats half her meals right a long side me at the stove.  She was looking at pictures the other day of herself making Christmas cookies, and now has started asking to make cookies.  She's never had to ask more than once : )  This was our sugar cookie day, which I carried batch after batch down to the ladies fresh out of the oven.  Oh my gosh... these cookies taste incredible, especially barely cool enough to touch. 

Too funny... I was working on this post this afternoon, and Reagan spotted it.  I have since been to the store for butter, and we just made half a batch.  So the ladies will have some in the morning! : )
Photobucket

Reagan's No-Roll Sugar Cookies:

2 cups sugar
3 sticks butter, softened
1 cup flaked coconut
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
Heat oven to 350.

Beat 2 cups sugar, the butter, coconut and vanilla in large bowl with mixer.  Stir in flour, baking soda and salt. 

Place about 3 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet and flatten slightly.  Bake 8 minutes.

If you decorate with sprinkles like ours, you can find the longest one and use it to scoop dough and eat it like Reagan!  She's showing her Daddy her 'scooper' in this picture... he he he!


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket

Reagan always hugs and kisses her Daddy when he leaves for work, and then again through the glass. 
Like so : )

Photobucket

Junior took these the other day for me- I realized I hadn't taken but a handful (or the last 2 posts worth) of pictures for the whole month of January!  I should be in time out.

Photobucket




Photobucket


Tah dah!  My fresh and clean baby.  I still bathe her in the sink, she loves it and still fits surprisingly.  When I wrap her up in her towel, she pretends to sleep... "ha-sue, ha-sue, ha-suey" so quiet you can barely hear.  After I get her jammies on, she runs to Cirs, and says in the cutest high pitch cutsie voice "Tummon Sissy, wanna pay wif you Sissy!  No sweepy time now, pay wif me Sissy!"  I will trust you got that... So after she has Sissy move to the center of the floor she dances circles around her, then we dry hair and brush teeth.  She flosses while I dry her hair (or just bites it because it tastes good) and then she gets to brush my teeth.  We hop in bed and read two stories, her choice, and say night-night.  What better way to spend your evening?!  Makes me happy...

Photobucket

 xoxo
Photobucket

Jana & Tracey  – (2/20/11, 9:49 AM)  

yeah, as you may remember, you and Alden bathed in the sink TOGETHER longer than this.. at your insistance! That way, you got to play in the water as long as you wanted to! :)

Sarabeth  – (2/21/11, 6:10 AM)  

To Reagan - you are welcome to come cook here anytime!! I love you!!!

Post a Comment

Visitors

ds1
ds1

Blog Archive

-

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP