Nani's Home! {July 6th, 2010}

Mom's house has finally been completed after 7 months of construction. 
Just about everything but the studs and sheetrock was replaced, and the place looks beautiful.  The kitchen cabinets are very pretty with all her new appliances, but my favorite is the new furniture.  When she first started 'searching' to furnish the house, she was at Bassett and then probably planned on going to Weinberger's.  Nice places but HANDS DOWN the best place for ANY furnishings is 'Merry's Trash and Treasures.'  I took her down there one day a few weeks ago and she has walked away with her bedroom suite and the most GORGEOUS dining room set ever.  The table pulls apart and the leaves fold into the center in little slices.  So genius.  I could spend all day in that store, it's right up my alley.  Everything is very different, unique pieces with solid wood and very reasonable prices.  My jaw hit the floor when Mom told me how much the china cabinet was, I can't imagine shopping anywhere else. 
I just can't wait to furnish 'Hawkes Manor' one day!  ; )  We'll be building eventually...



Shopping at Merry's-
The top two shots are dresser's I fell in love with, and the bottom is Mom's dining room table.
Photobucket




The House! 
So far... still unpacking and settling in.  There are still lots of gaps to fill and shopping to be done.

Photobucket

Post a Comment

Visitors

ds1
ds1

Blog Archive

-

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP