Being a kid again... {August 5, 2010}

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Reagan LOVES to play under the sheets on our bed! 
These pictures are treasures to me, and just represent her happy little self at this age. She always gets Junior and I get under with her, (and Sissy if she'll come) and waves her hands in big 'wax-on' circles, which means 'We're ALL here!'  (Another piece of the sign language she's created-)  She also gets a big kick out of sitting/pouncing on Daddy's chest, aka 'being squashed.'  She has done that since her legs were long enough to reach around him. 

Having Reagan gives us the perfect excuse to be kids again.  It's hard to remember all the pressures and responsibilities involved in being an adult when you're giggling under the sheets with your baby.  
Yeah... I never want to forget today. 
I know I'll blink, and this will seem like 3 years ago. It just proves again that it's not all about the props you use for pictures, but the moments you're making together. 


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


These are some of my favorite pictures right now. I really could NOT narrow down anymore, I love them all! You know, I think I will have to be hanging these in a grouping above her bed. I love them. Maybe 3 float wraps, I'll post when I get something up.
: )

Photobucket

Photobucket

Marti  – (8/31/10, 5:49 PM)  

Soooo I've never even met your kid and I just cried! These pictures are amazing!

Post a Comment

Visitors

ds1
ds1

Blog Archive

-

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP