Bedtime Monkey- {July 10, 2010}

At bedtime a few weeks ago, Reagan insisted on putting Junior's pillow in her bed.  I wasn't sure if this was a temporary thing, but it wasn't!!!  She has slept on it every night since, and gets in her bed and saying "Dada! Dada!" and hugs her Daddy's pillow.  Just melts me.  It's so weird to see her sleeping like a big girl, and she really does keep her head on it all night. 

Photobucket


When Daddy's home for bedtime, he loves to take over. 
She LOVES for him to get her dressed, brush her hair, and she gets to brush his teeth.
They're extra giggly on those nights. 
It's so cute to see them together. : ) 

Photobucket

Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket

She is such a dream to put to bed. 
After her bath I read her a few stories in her rocking chair, while I kneel in front.  She informed me a long time ago there is no room for me to sit with her.  Huh!  So then we grab our favorite little ladybug, glow worm, baby doll, and a couple books.  She giggles for me to tickle her and then we say night-night.  She puts herself to bed from there.  Reading and playing for half an hour or so. 
I may regret saying this, because she probably won't sleep tomorrow now that I have bragged about her.  
I hope not! : )


Photobucket

Oh, last week at the beach her cousins wanted to take Reagan's favorite Ladybug to bed with them too!
I'm telling you, I love that thing!
It puts stars all over the ceiling, and is just the right amount of light, set to a timer.
FYI... Every kid should have one. ; )



iversarah  – (8/19/10, 8:39 AM)  

I bet she loves it because it smells like Pete. :)

Sarabeth  – (8/23/10, 1:31 AM)  

this is one of my favorite posts!

Post a Comment

Visitors

ds1
ds1

Blog Archive

-

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP