Hilton Head sessions... {April 9, 2010}

Sorry it has been a while since my last post. Since, we have been to the beach Master's week and another trip to the zoo. I had sessions in Hilton Head and then this past Saturday (the week after) I had another engagement session downtown. Editing for those take so long, and with limited computer time during the day, it takes me a while. Okay, part of it is a computer not up-to-par in speed, and the fact that I've shown my couples/families a million pictures. All of which I fully edit to all look jam-up. So I know I'm asking for it, but when I can put out some good work, it's worth it right?! Anyway, my sessions went great, and everyone was awesome to work with. Perfect weather, and uh... can we say 'GOOD LOOKIN' PEOPLE!' My engagement couples were so cute, love ya Kyle & Warren, Brittany & Ian, they were so patient with me. I kept saying "we're done", and then I'd find another spot. They were happy with thier images, but I probably gave WAY too may choices, they'll never decide.

Kyle and Warren drove from Florida for thier beach session! He actually proposed to her on the beach, so it was only fitting : )


It's on my list to start a Viva blog, but until then, I just had to share a few of my favs...

These of Ian and Brittany were taken in downtown Augusta...
Photobucket

And of course the 2 most BEAUTIFUL families I've EVER photographed. Beth and Lori. You both are awesome. Your girls were wonderful of course, and thank you for driving all that way for your pictures. This summer we just have to get family pics when husbands are available and coordinate! Love you guys!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Post a Comment

Visitors

ds1
ds1

Blog Archive

-

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP