The ZOO!!! {April 5, 2010}

Photobucket


Okay, new favorite place. 

We spent the morning at the zoo yesterday, and I am so in love.  I will probably get annual passes and visit A LOT...  The botannical garens were beautiful, I was happy just visiting that without even seeing any animals.  Obviously we didn't stop there, and Reagan got to see lions, tigers, and bears oh my!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

SUCH a beautiful place...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


We will definetly be shooting some sessions here.
Okay, I'll figure out what days and stuff, maybe a couple days every month, but trust me, we will be scheduling sessions here. It was SO worth the 1 hour drive.

Email me if you want to set up for some famiy pics!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is all still the botannical gardens.  I could have gone on forever in there.

It's like they planted the tulips just for me, and the pansies were exploding everywhere.  Heaven.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Off to see the animals...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Tiger!  Reagan roared and waved to all the "appropriate" animals...  She would have stood there for an hour just watching the tiger.  He paced back and forth and roared a lot.  So entertaining.
Photobucket

The lions were another story...
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This was the bird exibit, and she was hooing at the owl... so cute : )

We'll be going back soon!

Allie Albert loves muffin –   – (4/7/10, 10:37 AM)  

LOVE them! and the muffin :)

hmm...engagement pics?! LOL! (when the time comes)

Ashley Hawkes  – (4/9/10, 10:50 PM)  

AWWW I want to come!! It is so beautiful!! What zoo is that?? I went to the Atlanta zoo when we were there, it was awesome. Reagan is soooo adorable!!

Post a Comment

Visitors

ds1
ds1

Blog Archive

-

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP