Disney World post coming! {September 30 - October 7, 2011}

Without question... the best vacation and time spent as a family. 

My heart carried me longer and further than I thought possible~
and despite how exhausted we were, it paled to the joy of this little twirling princess.






Epcot



Animal Kingdom



Hollywood Studios



and our favorite...  The Magic Kingdom.


Several posts will be coming soon ; )

Photobucket

Rachel  – (10/8/11, 6:56 AM)  

That photo of your daughter is SO perfect. I love it. I know it will be one of your favorites of all time!

Marti  – (10/9/11, 3:04 PM)  

When we looked at that first picture Ivy said "oooohhhhhhh Mommy! That is sooooo beautiful!"

Post a Comment

Visitors

ds1
ds1

Blog Archive

-

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP