Aquarium trip! {June 2011}

We had a fun trip to Atlanta, for Reagan to visit Nemo and all his buddies at the Aquarium.

Oh!  And I am happy to report the biscuit is officially using the potty!
The first time was 1 week ago today, and she had one accident the next morning.  That's it! 
We're so proud of our big girl in her Ariel pantay's, she even wears them through the night.
Im-press-ive!  The best birthday present ever in my opinion : )



















On our way to Max's for lunch, we hear a bag pipe playing...?

In the middle of the street in downtown Atlanta?! We were so confused.

A hearse parked outside some building and news people with cameras...?

A casket hanging out the back of the hearse, OPEN, with a man dressed in a full hockey uniform, mask and all?

THEN the bag pipe lady spots us with Reagan and starts playing the Scooby Doo theme song,
Star Wars, the hokey poky, la cucaracha and...?! FOR A FUNERAL!?

I don't follow hockey but apparently the team in town, the Atlanta Thrashers, has a new owner who is choosing to move them out of state. So they were having a "funeral" outside the radio station right next door to the restaurant.

OOOOOOOH. I get it now.

The lady on the pipes, Winter Taylor, was GREAT and so nice. I've never seen a woman on them before though! We talked to her for a bit and she made sure to tell Reagan she was playing songs for her. So sweet!

Wow, the bagpipes just give me goose bumps. I've only been to one wedding where they were played, and hopefully we'll have another one someday! I would hire Winter, if , uuuuuh, we got married again?!

: )








I love to see her little self running! 














This one is going to be framed in the house.  I looove it, they are so cute together : )








This one too, for sure : )







I'll be back soon,
xoxo
Photobucket

Marti  – (7/29/11, 5:26 AM)  

Great pictures as always!!!! I have to work out a time for you to do our family pictures this fall!

Bagpipes give me chill bumps too. My cousin Anna plays them and she is the only girl I have ever know to play them.

Ashley Hawkes  – (7/29/11, 4:47 PM)  

LOOOOVE those pics of Daddy and Reagan!!! I also love the Georgia Aquarium..went there once but the kids were too little to remember. Shame, cuz I remember, it was awesome. You take beautiful crystal clear photos and I love your blog! Keep posting!!

Post a Comment

Visitors

ds1
ds1

Blog Archive

-

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP