The big 3-0 {July 20, 2011}

I had the best birthday : )

I'm old now though!  30 to be exact.

This one has hit me for some reason, like maybe I'm a grown up now. 
It's weird.
I feel no different obviously, and I'm not scared of a number, it just seems strange to not be in my twenty's!





Junior made the calls to our little close bunch and had a party the night before my birthday at California Dreaming.  I was even surprised with my favorite birthday cake. 

 Perfect : )

















When we walked out of the resturant, Reagan started to panic because that meant the party was over...
"Oh no!  My want evabody to tum to my house! 
Tummon evabody, it a be FUN!"
The only one she convinced was Unsa Aba.  He was NOT saying no to that sweet little invite, so he came and played with her while she took her bath.
: )








For my birthday...

We have talked about the movie theater for a couple months now, and I keep telling Reagan we will go see Winnie the Pooh on mommy's birthday.  Today's the day!  The three of us went to lunch at Firehouse with Ashton, Jack, Mehwhetz, and Nani- and then headed for the movies.  Reagan LOVED it, and cried when it was over (for a minute) and said "let's play it again!"



I love this picture... perfect reminder of the day : )











I just had to post these, even though I'm still behind on our summer pictures. 

Oh and HUGE news!!!  Someone is using the potty now! 
Four times today and in big girl panties... Woo Hoo!
Hope she can stick with it ; )

Photobucket

Marti  – (7/22/11, 5:34 AM)  

Glad you had a good day Tanner! We are really close...I turned 30 on the 16th. It does feel really strange to say "30" - WOW!

Post a Comment

Visitors

ds1
ds1

Blog Archive

-

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP