Zoo trip- part II {June 2011}

We have wanted to go back to the zoo since this trip in June, but NOT with this weather! I'll pass with the 110 heat index we've had lately. We have a Hilton Head beach trip coming up in a couple weeks,
(beach session anyone!?)
but I'm trying to hold out for school to go back for our little day trips. It gets SO busy everywhere during the summer, and my lens doesn't like it when we can't see around the crowds : )

Now for Reagan and Simba~



































She loves feeding the giraffe's when we go, despite the slime.








Wow.  Look at that little girl's smile!  Noooot the most flattering of me, huh, but we had fun!
















Here I am again, thinking about the next beach trip and haven't posted the last one- that was the first time all Reagan's cousins went with her!  I've got a few sessions and a wedding on my plate at the moment, and I'll post again soon : )

xoxo
Photobucket

Post a Comment

Visitors

ds1
ds1

Blog Archive

-

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP