Today's Hilton Head trip : ) {August 25, 2011}




Quite impressive, eh?  Posting on the same day!

We had a great trip to Hilton Head over the last 3 days.  My mom and Junior's mom came with us, and we didn't have a drop of rain the whole trip, just beautiful clouds! (and a bird who posed perfectly for my shot, just to make my day)  Reagan was good for the trip, but for some reason, she was choosing not to listen a lot more than usual.  I'm hoping things get back to normal now that we're home, and I can blame it on exhaustion from the sun... maybe?! 

I'm looking forward to a fun wedding this weekend, and a busy next week. 
Oh, and finally a hair cut tomorrow : ) 






Yeah, yeah~  sorry for the short posts Aunt TT, but it's better than nothing! 
I'll try for a few more this week ; )

xoxo
Photobucket

Tracey  – (8/25/11, 8:07 PM)  

I'm Impressed and quite satisfied! I have a feeling we'll be seeing more : )

Post a Comment

Visitors

ds1
ds1

Blog Archive

-

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP