Some summer {July-ish 2011}

I cannot believe we have a big kid now, and we couldn't be more proud : )

I just have some randomness to post for now.  We've been enjoying the summer, and will be planning our Disney trip for October!  PLEASE send some tips out way if you have any!  We only have the hotel so far, and it looks like there will be 7 of us going, so we need to get this thing planned!  My mom pulled some old park tickets out of her desk yesterday that she thinks Disney will still honor.  They are from our family trip 19 years ago and still have 3 days worth on them to use!?  I can't wait to find out if we can use these antiques, they DO say they don't expire! : )








My little baker wearing the apron I made her, she loves it!




Gettin a little carried away with the powdered sugar...

















She is all about her crafts-





The "dih-wah" is the best part-








Reading with her Mehwetz : )




Yet again... she just thinks he likes watching her shows, but he's just there for the skoochy baby : )




Oh... Last but not least...One of my favorites~


Hope everyone had a good summer! 

xoxo
Photobucket

Mehwetz –   – (8/15/11, 5:28 PM)  

So... I don't know if you are aware of this or not, but I LOVE your little girl to the moon & back :)

Post a Comment

Visitors

ds1
ds1

Blog Archive

-

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP