Just Beautiful. : ) {March 3, 2011}

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Just B. E. A. Utiful. What else can I say.

We planned this trip while mom, TT and Mehmetz were going to be in Atlanta for a grooming convention.  Dave also met us up in Atlanta for an AWESOME trip for the day.  Perfect weather, drive, lunch, everything.  Mehmetz rode with us, and we were the first one's in to miss the crowds (hence the photo ops, always makes me happy.)  We spent the morning exploring and Reagan came home with a whole family of stuffed animals from her so gracious family (she still takes them all to bed with her! : ) )  Lunch was the same as last time at Max's Pizzaria since it was so perfect, and I even ran into an old friend from elementary school I haven't seen in at least 15 years while crossing the street. 
Funny how those things happen.  Made my day!  Love ya Ben! 


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

This picture of TT and Mehmetz trying to get Reagan out of the tunnel.  Cracks.  Me.  Up. 
It is the perfect "two year old scenario" that I deal with lately. 
She pulls away and says "My do it!"  Never going far, but just wants to be independent : )
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


"Mr. Ray!" 
The stingrays were the best, but she wanted to have her hands in every tank possible.!

Photobucket


One of my fav's, along with the jellies, is the seahorse tank... BEAUTIFUL!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Alden pointed out this "deep-in-thought" expression as being from the Lord side of the family... You know what we're talking about dad!  She does it too!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Ooooh.  THIS will be framed.  I get all melty seeing her tiny little self in her Daddy's arms. 
Having her thumb is definitely a bonus. : )

Photobucket

What a perfect day.  Makes me happy, and thanks for letting me share ; )

xoxo

Photobucket

mehmetz –   – (3/28/11, 4:33 AM)  

what an awesome trip :) I love you & your family SOOOO much!!! I am so tickled to be a part of it <3

Sara Beth Levine  – (3/28/11, 6:25 AM)  

Wait - where is a pic of Ben?? How funny you ran into him!

Marti  – (3/28/11, 8:25 AM)  

"No My Do It!" Yeah Ivy still says that at 3 1/2!

Mike and Wendy  – (3/28/11, 3:03 PM)  

Pete looks about 17 in that first pic of he and Reagean!

Now that I'm 35 (man, I'm old!) I'm finally glad to look 10 years younger than I am. When I was 18 and looked 13 it royally stank, but it's good now! After all, I'll spend a lot more years being old than I did as a teenager, right?

Post a Comment

Visitors

ds1
ds1

Blog Archive

-

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP