All smiles : ) {March 10, 2011}

I'll get a few more posts up soon about some recent adventures... but here's a few smiles until then. 

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

I get roped into making cookies all the time now.  She asked me the other day, when it really wasn't convienient and I asked her why she wanted to make them now...
"Tuz it mates me happy mommy!" 

Yes.  We made them.  How could I say no to that answer.

 


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Still trying to potty train... we'll get there eventually. ; )

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Last but not least...
  Photobucket

My favorite : )

Photobucket

Tracey  – (4/10/11, 4:11 AM)  

Never fails to make me smile! How did we all get so lucky to be blessed with her! Love y'all!!!

sarabeth  – (4/11/11, 7:03 AM)  

Oh my gosh of COURSE you could not say no!!! To that comment and face?!? never. I want to kiss her!

Post a Comment

Visitors

ds1
ds1

Blog Archive

-

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP