All the guhls Dec 23, 2007



Aaron came down the weekend before Christmas and had to leave on Christmas Eve. Leddie, Aubie, his girlfriend Lisa and her 2 kids also came down. Yes, there were 7 kids in the house, and it definitely was busy. We opened presents with Aaron's family on Christmas Eve, which help split up the mad house on Christmas morning.
Every year I end up giving a present that makes me and a few other people teary eyed. Usually it's for one of our parents or Dawn, but this year it was for a 6 year old. When Aaron came in town, I asked Leddie what she wanted for Christmas, and she said, "Nothing... I just want my family." So I spent the next evening pulling from archives to get any picture of Leddie with her family that I could. All of us here in Augusta, and her mom and her side of the family too. I hope she will love her album as much as I enjoyed making it for her. I know those girls have been through alot, and they love coming to visit. We miss they terribly. This has been the most memorable present for me and has hopefully humbled everyone this Christmas. Don't forget what is really important in life.

Anonymous –   – (12/30/07, 6:24 PM)  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Visitors

ds1
ds1

Blog Archive

-

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP