Reagan... 20 months {June 21, 2010}

Photobucket

Reagan modeling with her night-night babies. 

Bedtime has gotten better, but I think we are hitting the terrible two's a little early. 
She is a loving, happy baby who quite frankly, hasn't been told 'NO' enough.  You know what I mean... before now she was content if I told her no to something, now she's just MAJORLY testing boundaries.  If we have to leave somewhere she wants to be, she falls apart.  It has only happened a few times, but a few too many if you ask me.  Hopefully this stage won't last long!  Good thing she's happy the other 95% of the time : )

Photobucket

Just about every afternoon, before nap, we go swimming on the deck... she always waters the flowers for me.  : )
Photobucket





Photobucket

The best cat in the world.  Duke.  We love him, even though I'm allergic.  He just sleeps outside our door, since I can't let him inside.  So sad...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love the way our chins fit together! : ) So sweet!
Photobucket

Photobucket                            Photobucket

Photobucket

Post a Comment

Visitors

ds1
ds1

Blog Archive

-

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP