Hilton Head Favorites {July 2010}



Do I even need to say it?!
Photobucket

Yeah, I see a portrait in our future. : )



Photobucket

Complete water baby.  She would have stayed out there all day-


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
A millisecond after I took this shot, you guessed it.  Water in the face. 
Good timing!


Photobucket

Dawn and her girls came for the trip also.  Dawn was leaving Wednesday because she had to work, and  planned on the kids staying the rest of the week with Pete's parents.  (We were only there Sunday thru Tuesday.)  Tuesday the girls got SO sun burned that they had to go home with her early.  Tracie's face was actually SWOLLEN it was so bad.  Everyday they were getting more and more red, and I guess they just couldn't stay covered!?  OOOOH makes me so mad I could just smack 'em!

Photobucket
Funnest thing we did!  The bike trailer!  We rented bikes and a trailer form the condo, and we LOVED it!  I have been trying to find a used one to buy (any ideas anyone?!) and we can't wait to make this a regular thing.  Both the girls even fit perfect in there together.  I wished we had one when her cousin Mason was in town over the 4th.  They stuck together and played so cute.  Those shots are about 6 folders back in the "to-be-posted" pile on my desktop though.  They're super cute, soon to come.



Photobucket




Look at those toes.  Ah, can't get enough.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





Photobucket              Photobucket

Photobucket

In case you're wondering, we are helping each other "think." 
A long time ago, I started tapping my chin in thought, "Hummm..." and she would copy me when I ask her a question.  When she has to "think" too.  Now I ask her to 'help me think' and she taps my chin. 
Cracks me up.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Finally!  A family picture of our very own!  Thanks Bec!
Photobucket

Photobucket












Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
So, here's us packed in like sardines for bed.  There is NO room to walk once we get those beds out.  Reagan (in pack-n-play) and Pete's parents in the bedroom, Becca on the bunk bed, Tracie on the couch, Dawn and Chelsea on their air mattress, and Junior and I on ours. 
And one bathroom?! 
Must be crazy! 
We just love each other THAT much! : ) 

We always stay up and watch movies.  It's like you're a kid again having a sleep over.  Love it. 

Photobucket  Til next time...

Post a Comment

Visitors

ds1
ds1

Blog Archive

-

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP