Junior's Day {June 19, 2010}

Photobucket

I love this man.

He is perfect for me.

He is perfect for Reagan.

I have re-typed this paragraph 8 times, to discribe this wonderful person I married.  But for fear of just sounding down-right corny, I'll just say 'perfect.'  I don't know of a better role model to raise a family, with good values and a strong love and devotion to his family.  I'm proud to have him by my side everyday, giving me the most whole hearted encouragement that has made me the person I am today.  The memories we have made over the last 15 years are all wonderful, and here's to another.

Happy Father's Day.


Photobucket


I tell Reagan all the time that I chose him to be her Daddy,
that he will love her more than any other man for the rest of her life.

Bringing these two souls into my life has been the best decisions I have ever made.


Photobucket


We celebrated at Carrabba's for lunch with my Dad and siblings, and then saw Poppy for dinner. 
Fun as always, isn't that what we're here for?!

Photobucket

Photobucket


She loves her Uncle Alden : )
Photobucket

Photobucket



Chris' Dad...  Love these pics of him, I am told they are a rare catch.  : )
Photobucket





Photobucket
Connie Connie Connie!
Dad and his bud Connie, who will be coming on the cruise with us! ...Oh, CRUISE!

YEAH... We just booked Reagan's first cruise for October this year!
(Technically she has cruised, but we were only 8 weeks prego at the time, don't think she was aware!)
We'll be going Carnival again, and leaving out of Port Canaveral.  Cruising is our favorite way to vacation by far, but we do want to take a trip to Disney World in the next year or so.  For this trip, Paw-Paw and Tracy, Connie, Uncle Alden and Aunt Allie will all be with us. We just went and got Reagan's passport last week, so exciting!!!

Sarabeth  – (7/29/10, 1:00 PM)  

Looks like a fun fathers day!!

Post a Comment

Visitors

ds1
ds1

Blog Archive

-

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP