Jibber Jabber {June 24, 2010}

This is the best.
She really is having a conversation with us, we have yet to understand it though.

Every day her talking is a little different. 
Posting this now seems weird because she doesn't even make these sounds anymore, I'll just have to get more video!

 
I always knew, when she finally starts talking it will hit like a tidal wave.  She really is very smart, and understands EVERYTHING we say to her.  I think the wave's about to break.  I've got a few weeks maybe?  You know how you get all excited about a few little noises your child makes, then some 'seasoned' parent reminds you to enjoy the silence now?  I was thinking about it the other day, that our house really is quiet, and I have a feeling that the WHY WHY WHY questions will just be dumping by the truck load out of this child.  Maybe I should enjoy the peace and quiet while I still have it!

Post a Comment

Visitors

ds1
ds1

Blog Archive

-

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP