Greenjackets {June 18, 2010}

First baseball game!  Well, kinda.  We went for an Augusta Greenjackets game because they were having "A walk in the park" evening, where everyone brought their dogs.  Nani had a little booth set up and so we went to hang out.  Reagan waved to everyone's dog, since they are all eye-level to her, and had a pretty good time.  It was hot, so our favorite thing was the misters... Have I mentioned the HEAT!?  We've had a lot of 100+ days lately, whew!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Aunt TT's dog Hunter... 2nd shot looks like a bite is coming!!!  Only kisses I promise : )
Photobucket

Photobucket

Wow. 
So I asked Reagan, for the first time EVER, to say CHEESE
THIS is what I got. 
Do you parents understand why I never ask it?!  The flared nose COMPLETELY cracked me up, I have never seen that expression out of her. 

See those teeth?  It's looking like she's going to have my under bite!  : (






Photobucket



Driving Nani's Corvette again... Her Mommy will be getting her something close soon! 
A mini-van!  WHOO-HOO!!!
But really, I am SO excited to get a van I can't hardly stand it.  We sold my Tribute a few months back, and I've been driving Junior's truck since then.  I can't stand having the truck, just the function of it, with a baby!?  You've got to be kidding.  No trunk completely sucks.  I have always wanted a van, but let someone (that being Junior) convince me that we didn't need all the space.  Boy was he wrong.  He's been saying for a year now, we need to get a van.
SO... The search is on... I'll report back when we find the right Reagan-mobile!

: )

I promise I will get caught up soon with the blog, thanks for checking in on us!

Photobucket

Post a Comment

Visitors

ds1
ds1

Blog Archive

-

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP