Hilton Head {July 4, 2012}

This was a quick trip to Hilton Head, just to take Reagan to play with her cousins. The condo was going to have 5 kids and Pete's parents already, so one night would be enough for me. 
We got to spend two days on the beach with them and dinner out at Long Horn's. 
Here's my princess on the dunes after dinner...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




Photobucket

  For the first time EVER, I only used my cell phone and never brought my Nikon down to the beach.  It was strange for me, but I was too pregnant, too hot, and there were too many kids to worry about lugging it down there.  We still took Reagan out with the real camera for the shots of her above...  : ), but my little iPhone and Lifeproof (waterproof) case suited me just fine for swimming shots! 
 
It was a fun trip, love these kids... : )


Photobucket

Photobucket

Post a Comment

Visitors

ds1
ds1

Blog Archive

-

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP