Disney Day 3 ~ Magic Kingdom {October 3, 2011}

The Magic Kingdom was our favorite!

For all of our park days, we were in the gates first thing.  We had mapped out what rides were must haves and made a dash for them.  The lines were not bad AT ALL while we were there.  I chose the first week of October because it was recommended as one of the slowest times, with kids having just gone back to school.  That advice really paid off.  Every time we got off a ride, I would want to go again since there was NO line in most cases (early in the day.)  Instead we would just head for the next one.  We stayed busy!

 




Our facebook junkies... They kept everyone updated for us : )






I wish SO BAD that we had gotten our family picture here.
  Things were crazy trying to get back to a ride we wanted to get on quick, and I couldn't drag anyone back to take the picture for us.  I let it go, and the further I went, the more I wanted that shot!  I forgot to try and go back, there was too much to think about while we were there.  But our next trip, this will be a MUST!

And MAAARTI!  I will CRY if I get a Christmas card picture of you guys here...  
Don't even think about it!

; )

















The Winnie the Pooh ride. 

I had high hopes, and Reagan LOVES Pooh, but honestly, someone was high when they made that ride.  Not that I have any inkling of what a life with drugs is like, but I'd be willing to bet Jim Morrison would have loved it.  From the black lights, crazy colors and sounds/music, and the jerkiest ride I thought I was convulsing.  It was bazaar, and Reagan liked it because it was Pooh, I was okay with that... ?! 



Wish I rode this one again!  The classic Tea Cups were so much fun!








Priceless : )

 


It's a Small World, 19 years ago I thought it was really cool.  Then again I was a kid, and I wasn't sure if it was really as pretty as I remembered.  I was BLOWN AWAY!  The sets were so gorgeous, I can't believe it's been around for almost 50 years. 

It took forever to walk from the front to the actual ride, and that was with NO ONE in line! 
 I am so allergic to waiting in lines.




Pops wanted to take her to this show, and she LOVED it... The Country Bear Jamboree in Frontierland.




These cranes were so beautiful! 
They collected around the strangest place.  Something I had never seen served before in a restaurant... whole turkey legs.  They hand them to you by the bone wrapped in paper, (wish I had taken a picture of someone with one) and you just gnaw on it like a caveman.  Maybe its just a Disney World "thing," but I thought it was weird as heck.  There were stands in several parks that sold them, but I never got used to seeing people plopped on the sidewalk gnawing on a bone...?




I thought I would do the whole day, buuuut it would be the longest post ever.  It might take 3 for this.
Next is The Crystal Palace for lunch, awesome rides, and lastly...
The most Beautiful FIREWORKS ever.

: )
Photobucket

Marti  – (11/6/11, 4:31 PM)  

You know I'm spiteful right?

No I'm just kidding but that would be a great place for a picture. And I'm with you on the whole Turkey leg thing, it seems very caveman like. :)

iversarah  – (11/13/11, 3:54 PM)  

The turkey legs are at both parks. My sister and her family went a few years back and did a family photo of them eating theirs. Cutest thing!

Post a Comment

Visitors

ds1
ds1

Blog Archive

-

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP