Baby Makayla's Birth {August 29, 2011}

Little change of pace!

We have had a new addition to our family, and even though it's in the middle of Disney posts...
I wanted to give miss Makayla her debut. : )

Pete's sister Dawn had her 4th and final baby girl on August 29th... Makayla Shay.







Chelsea, excited to be a big sister~






She was born at 6:20 am, which I might have missed if I blinked! 
That was the fastest delivery EVER!  She didn't even push a full 3 times... whoa.



Love this one : )















All of Dawn's girls...  Becca, Tracie, Chelsea and now Makayla.













After coming home, a few newborn shots : )



Yeah, Reagan and I aren't the only blondes in the Hawkes family now. : )

 








Welcome to the family Kayla. It can be crazy, but I think you'll like it  ; )
Photobucket

Ashley Hawkes  – (11/14/11, 9:08 AM)  

Oh my gosh I love all of these pictures! I love the one where Becca has her hand over her mouth and I love the last ones. Amazing Tanner. Congrats to cousin Dawn!!!

Post a Comment

Visitors

ds1
ds1

Blog Archive

-

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP