Children's Museum {September 19, 2010}

Did I NOT say no promises?  See, I knew I wouldn't be able to catch up... Sheesh!
Junior and I just enjoyed shooting a wonderful wedding this past Saturday and have two more back to back coming up.  So it might take a little bit to get the cruise pictures posted.  Oh, and Reagan's birthday was last week too!  TWO YEARS OLD!  I still can't believe it.  She had a lot of fun at her party at the park, the pumpkin patch, and Steads Dairy for the corn maze and other farm fun.  They'll be posted eventually... 

But for noooow... Part 2 of the Atlanta Trip!

Photobucket


After spending the morning at the Georgia Aquarium, we had lunch at Max's Pizzaria and went to the Children's Museum for the afternoon.


Photobucket



The whole building was nothing but hands-on things for kids to play with.  Whenever we do things like this, I can never get Reagan to look at the camera, go figure.  She was too busy having fun.  : )


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

They had little fishing poles with magnetic fish!  So cute!  Reagan just grabbed her fish and stuck them on the end of the pole.  About as talented a fisherman as I am.
Photobucket

Photobucket


I love when he fixes her bow.  It makes me smile  : )
Photobucket

Photobucket

My little tidy girl.
Okay.  She walked into this kitchen in disgust.  Since we were there in the afternoon, everything had already been thrown everywhere and nothing was where it belonged.  She was disturbed.  As she was staring to get this kitchen back together, in walks this little girl with a buggy full of food.  Reagan stopped her immediately like a Mom stopping muddy shoes from entering her house.  She tried to unload the groceries into the fridge and on the counter as quick as she could.  I wish she kept her kitchen at home that clean!    
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Junior and Reagan hung out together the next day while I was at the seminar.  He took these shots of her around the mall at Old Navy and Barnes and Nobles. 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Hopefully it won't take another week for a post, but I have a few things on burners right now.  In addition to the weddings, I have had sessions here and there to work on too. 
Isn't life great?  I love it!
Photobucket

Post a Comment

Visitors

ds1
ds1

Blog Archive

-

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP