Add it to my bill...

I am sooo sorry.
I feel I need to profusely apologise for not posting lately!  I turned around, and it has been 2 weeks since the last post, which not to mention- was late as well.  So there is a lot to catch up, and I will do my best in the next week. 
I think. 
No promises. 

We have sessions and weddings coming up which will keep me busy, and a birth-story to capture any day now.  Which I am SOOO excited about by the way!  I shot a client's expecting pictures, and she asked if I would shoot her delivery as well.  I have ALWAYS said I wanted to do deliveries, but never actually pursued them.  When Reagan was born, it was the most powerful, beautiful experience we have ever endured, and I have wanted to paint that moment for other families too.  

Well, this is the kinda-calm before the storm I think.  So I'll try to catch up with these things soon...
 
On the tab:

*September and October...

*Trip to Atlanta for WPPI Roadshow seminar to listen and learn from some incredible speakers.  We went down the day before and took Reagan to the Georgia Aquarium and the Children's Museum- both of which were AWESOME. 

*Zoo trip with Megan- and one with Nani!  : )

*Reagan-isms.  She has changed so much lately, and her vocabulary in the last 3 weeks alone has quadrupled.

*New toys.  I have recently purchased 2 of the new lens I have been needing, and have my slave set up for my flash to make it 'do what I want'-  Also stands, newborn stuff/props, filters for the lenses, battery packs, and I'm sure I'm forgetting something... It's like Christmas!  We're still waiting for my business to make some money though- you see, I have this habit of "reinvesting."   The day will come, I just know it, that I actually bring home a paycheck.  : )  These investments are just essential to us.  I really try to hold high expectations for myself, and am doing everything to achieve what I see as perfect.  I'm almost where I want to be, and really feel more and more close to the path I was meant to walk.  I truly believe that happiness isn't in the paycheck, but doing what you really LOVE to do.  Strangely enough, it doesn't usually feel like work for me.  This is the happiest I think I've ever been in my life. 

*Oh, and a plus... CLEAN CT SCAN last week!  Yay!
I had blood work done a few weeks ago at the Oncologist, and there were no cancer tags- HOWEVER- they didn't show up back before my surgery either!  I still wasn't satisfied until I heard back about the scan.  And that call came right before we left for the cruise.  What a wonderful reason to celebrate.

*The CRUISE!  Wonderful trip, and a lot to say.  Here's a few pictures for now just to taste.  I promise to have more posted soon!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Post a Comment

Visitors

ds1
ds1

Blog Archive

-

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP