Lego my Mego {September 8, 2010}

Ah yes, more zoo trips. 
I can't help but post every time we go, because she just has too much fun!  It was the two of us with Megan this time, and she REALLY loves her Megan.  They are so cute together, and she loves my baby as much as any adopted Aunt could.  We love this girl!

Photobucket

Photobucket

She is such a busy body when we are there.  Loves the carousel, playground, Shah-Shah (Mufasa, the bronze one), hearing the monkeys, penguins, okay- nevermind.  I guess every time there is a different favorite, which we talk about until the next visit.  : )
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This was so funny.  My perfect-cleaner-baby, was watching the koala bear eating and witnessed him DROP a leaf.  How dare he!  She was about to leap out of my arms, pointing frantically- "UH OH! UH OH! UH OH!"  She usually won't let it slide if you don't clean up your mess, so I just had to change the subject pretty quick.  Since she was maybe a year old, she's been good about throwing things away at home.  Besides the occasional hair bow that was annoying her.  Lately I've been trying to keep her from trashing all the broken crayons.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I must say, I am much impressed with this shot.  With the carousel spinning, Megan catching the focus, and both of us finding her at the same time AND smiling... I would think near impossible.  Way to go Mego!

Til next time!
Photobucket

Megoooo –   – (10/20/10, 12:12 PM)  

LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH :)

Post a Comment

Visitors

ds1
ds1

Blog Archive

-

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP